Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We welcome Peter Charbonnier, Esq., LLC to The Store!
Peter's contact information is:
Phone: 860-526-1780
Fax: 860-526-1534
"In order to better serve my clients, I have chosen to focus my practice on Real Estate, Small Business and Estate Planning and Administration and therefore be able to truly concentrate my efforts in providing excellent service in those areas.
I offer the following legal services:
Real Estate Closings for: Purchase, Sale, Refinance and Reverse Mortgages
Business Consulting to grow, optimize or prepare your business for sale
Contract Review and Negotiations
Sale and Purchase of Small Businesses
Probate Administration
Preparation of Wills, Trusts, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney
Negotiations pertaining to Business or Real Estate matters of any kind including pre-foreclosure, short sale, other bank matters."
Peter H. Charbonnier, Esq., LLC
97 Main Street, Chester, CT 06412

No comments:

Post a Comment